(1) Wear a mask and hat, take off the watch, roll the sleeve over the elbow (just roll over the middle of the forearm in winter).
(2) Take the isolation gown with the collar in hand, with the clean side towards yourself; Fold both ends of the collar outward, align the shoulder seam, and expose the inner opening of the sleeve.
(3) The right hand holds the collar and the left hand extends into the sleeve; Pull up the collar with your right hand to expose the left hand after it is sleeved in.
(4) Hold the collar with your left hand and put your right hand into your sleeve; Raise your hands and shake your sleeves. Be careful not to touch your face.
(5) Hold the collar with both hands, buckle the collar backwards along the edge from the center of the collar, tie the cuffs (the hands are polluted at this time), and loosen the belt slipknot.
(6) Pull forward about 5cm below the waist of the white isolation gown one side until you see the edge, and pinch it. Hold the other edge with the same method, and be careful not to touch the inner surface of the clothes. Then align the edge with both hands behind the back and fold to one side. Press the folding place with one hand, and pull the belt to the back and press the folding place with the other hand. Cross the belt behind the back and tie it back in front.
(1) Untie your belt and tie a slipknot in front.
(2) Untie the two cuffs and insert part of the sleeve into the sleeve at the elbow to disinfect your hands.
(3) After disinfecting and cleaning your hands, untie the collar buckle, extend your right hand into the sleeve of your left wrist, and pull down the sleeve to cover the hand; Hold the outside of the right sleeve of the isolation gown with the covered left hand, pull down the right sleeve, and both hands turn around and gradually withdraw from the sleeve.
(4) Hold two shoulder seams with your left hand from the inside of the clothes, withdraw your right hand, then hold the collar with your right hand, fold it outside and withdraw your left hand.
(5) Hold the collar with your left hand, align both sides of the isolation gowns with your right hand (if hanging in the semi-polluted area, the cleaning surface of the isolation gowns faces outward, if hanging in the polluted area, the polluted surface faces outward), and hang them on the clothes hook. Take off the white isolation gowns that are no longer worn, and make the clean surface face outward, roll them up and put them into the pollution bag.
When the cleaning isolation gowns are only used once, the method of wearing the isolation gowns is the same as the general method, and there are no special requirements. When taking off the isolation clothes, make the cleaning face outward, roll the collar and edge to the center, and disinfect your hands after discarding the clothes.
COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection