In order to strengthen the quality and safety supervision of children's surgical face masks, relevant departments have also adopted a series of quality and safety supervision measures to escort the growth of children and teenagers.
1. Encourage medical mask manufacturers to register for the production of children's surgical face masks, and implement the most stringent reviews and approvals in the product review and approval process to ensure that the quality of children's surgical face masks is qualified.
2. Strengthen the supervision of the production process of children's medical face masks, require the drug supervision and management departments at all levels to strengthen the daily supervision and inspection of mask production enterprises, and send supervisors to the enterprises, while sending inspection teams to implement all medical mask manufacturers including children's masks. Time-period and multi-frequency spot checks ensure that companies organize production in strict accordance with relevant product standards and ensure that the production process meets regulatory requirements.
3. Strengthen the management and control of the factory inspection of children's surgical face masks. All mask manufacturers are required to implement all-item inspections on each batch of children's surgical face masks produced. The medical device inspection and testing institute undertakes the inspection and testing tasks. Only after passing the inspection can they be shipped to the market.
4. Strengthen the supervision and inspection of the market circulation of children's surgical face masks, and focus on the inspection of undocumented operation of children's surgical face masks, operation and use of unregistered children's surgical face masks, and operation and use that do not meet national (industry) mandatory standards or relevant product technical requirements children's surgical face masks, and the use of ordinary or industrial dust masks to pretend to be children's surgical face masks, the recycling of expired medical masks, or the use of medical masks, such as illegal production and sale of children's surgical face masks.
5. Intensify the supervision and random inspection of children's surgical face masks. The scope of random inspection covers the products of enterprises in the industry, and strictly prevent the use of unqualified products or counterfeit and inferior products in the market.
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection