The cotton tip of the medical cotton swab has strong water absorption. After absorbing the disinfectant, the disinfectant can wipe the skin evenly to achieve the disinfection effect. It is suitable for skin disinfection and surgical dressing during injection, and can also be used for makeup and makeup removal. Medical cotton swabs are used for medical and health care units and home health care, disinfecting the skin of patients, treating wounds, and applying medicine. Medical cotton swabs are made of 100% natural high-quality cotton with a smooth texture. High temperature treatment, clean and hygienic. The cotton and plastic sticks are tightly entangled, giving you peace of mind during use. It also has the following uses:
(1) Body care such as cleaning ears after bathing and daily cleaning of ears.
(2) As a makeup artist when applying makeup.
(3) Clean valuable jewelry, clean the dust in the machine, etc.
(1) Common specifications: 10 pcs/bag, different specifications on the market, there are also 50 pcs/bag, 20 pcs/bag, 5 pcs/bag, etc.
(2) Raw material: absorbent cotton. The quality of absorbent cotton used to make cotton balls must meet the requirements, hold a medical device registration certificate, and pass the factory inspection;
(3) Bars: The surface of plastic rods and paper rods should be smooth, free of burrs, and free of stains and foreign objects; the surfaces of wooden rods and bamboo rods should be smooth, free of breakage, and free of stains and foreign objects.
(4) Appearance: The medical cotton swab must be clean, the tip of the cotton swab is white and soft, and the pruning has no peculiar smell.
(5) Physical properties. Cotton tip pull-off force: The sticky cotton roll should be tight inside and loose outside, and can withstand 100g tensile force and the cotton tip does not fall off completely; Bending resistance: The bar should be able to withstand 100g external force without permanent deformation or breakage.
(6) Hygiene index: it should go through an effective sterilization process to ensure the sterility of the product; after 14 days of sterilization, the residual amount of ethylene oxide should be less than 10μg/g.
Medical cotton swabs are made of medical absorbent cotton and natural birch, which can be used in medical and health units and home hygiene care, disinfecting the skin of patients, treating wounds, and applying medicine. Its characteristics are non-toxic, non-irritating, good water absorption and easy to use. This product is a sterilization grade product and can be used with confidence. The method of use is to open the bag and use it. The wound can be treated directly. But please note that cotton swabs should be stored in a room with a relative humidity of not more than 80%, no corrosive gases and well-ventilated, to avoid high temperature.
18 Oct 2022
The Benefits Of Using Laparotomy Drape In Surgery
18 Oct 2022
How To Deal With High Exudate Wounds
05 Aug 2021
Winner Shares the Operation Method of Putting on and Taking off the Isolation Gowns with You
18 Oct 2022
3 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Surgical Consumable
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection