Don't underestimate medical cotton swabs! Not only can they be used to pick ears and remove makeup, but they also have great beauty powers. With the principle of acupuncture and moxibustion, we can use cotton swabs to massage acupoints and improve skin problems. It takes just three minutes a day to solve the dropsy problem when you get up in the morning easily.
In the south and other humid areas, when girls wake up every morning and see their bloated faces, how depressed they would be! How to eliminate morning dropsy quickly? The unimpressive medical cotton swab on the makeup table is a magic tool for reducing dropsy.
1. Press up both sides of the nose with 45°. It not only improves blood circulation, but also improves rhinitis symptoms.
2. Press up both sides of the mouth with 45°. It helps remove puffiness and lift facial muscles.
3. Press up the acupoints between the chin tip and the neck 45°. It helps improve digestion.
1. Clean: Dispose the cotton swab after use to make sure it doesn't bring dirt to the skin's surface.
2. Soft: Compared to hard materials, the head of the medical cotton swab is softer, which can prevent injury.
3. Accurate: The head area of the medical cotton swab is small, so it can massage the acupoints point to point, which is accurate.
25 Oct 2021
Instruction for the Application of the Medical Bandage
18 Oct 2022
The Ultimate Guide to Surgical Consumables
01 Feb 2023
Disposable Surgical Gowns: An Application Of Two-Way Protection
01 Feb 2023
Winner Medical tells you: How to prevent bacteria.
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection