Medical examination hand gloves are for hospital surgery or treatment. They are different from the gloves we usually wear. There are many precautions. If an accident occurs, it may cause the patient to be in danger. Then let's take a look at the common sense and misunderstandings of medical examination hand gloves.
(1) Direct contact: measure blood pressure, measure body temperature and pulse, inject subcutaneously and intramuscularly, transfer patients, etc.
(2) Indirect contact: use telephone, write medical documents, operate computers, dispense oral medicines, change bedclothes, move patient equipment, etc.
(1) Before performing aseptic manipulation.
(2) Before contact with blood, body fluids, damaged skin or mucous membranes.
(3) Before contact with the isolated patient and the surrounding area.
(1) When the medical examination hand gloves are damaged or suspected to be damaged.
(2) After touching blood, body fluids, damaged skin and mucous membranes or after the operation.
(3) After touching each patient and the surroundings of the patient, or after it is contaminated.
(1) Do not wash hands before putting on gloves and after taking off gloves.
(2) Wear the same pair of gloves when touching more than one patient.
(3) Wear gloves to touch from the contaminated site to the clean site of the same patient without changing gloves.
(4) Do not change the examination hand gloves after touching the contaminated site and then contacting the surrounding environment.
(5) Do not take off gloves for other operations after nursing the patient.
(6) Workers and individual medical staff frequently contact public facilities such as elevator buttons with gloves.
Above is the introduction to the common sense and misunderstandings of using medical examination hand gloves. If you encounter such a situation in the future, you can remind the doctor as a patient. If you are a doctor, you should know this knowledge even more. We hope it is helpful to the readers.
Winner medical examination hand gloves can be divided into PE examination hand gloves, PVC examination hand gloves, rubber examination hand gloves, nitrile examination hand gloves, etc. And there are many different sizes to choose from; rubber and nitrile examination hand gloves are divided into smooth and concave surfaces. Medical examination hand gloves can be used for general health isolation and protection of medical staff. Besides, it also blocks fluids and bacteria, so as to effectively prevent infection. Welcome to consult us online!
13 Dec 2021
Methods of Medical Grade Bandages for Oral Cavity
11 Apr 2022
What is the Difference Between Protective Clothing, Isolation Gown, and Surgery Gown?
22 Jul 2021
What Does the Gauze Swab Do?
05 Aug 2021
Winner Shares the Operation Method of Putting on and Taking off the Isolation Gowns with You
Other Medical Product Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection