When choosing adult diapers, the purchaser should compare the appearance of adult diapers and choose the right diapers, so as to play the role that diapers should play. First of all, the size of adult diapers must match the user's body shape. The size of adult diapers can be divided into 5 types: primary, small, medium, large, and super large. Buyers must pay attention to whether it fits the user's body shape, especially the elastic bands on the legs and waist should not be too tight. Remind users that the size of adult diapers may not always be exactly the same, and may vary with different manufacturers' brands. Therefore, users may wish to refer to the number marked on the outside of the package.
The leak-proof design of adult diapers can prevent users from leaking out. When the user has a lot of urine, even if he has just changed his diaper, urine may leak from both sides. This will stain the wearer's clothes. The leak-proof design of adult diapers is the frills on the inner thighs and the leak-proof frills at the waist, which can effectively prevent leakage when the user has too much urine.
Adult diapers are widely used in adult care. Compared with traditional diapers, adult diapers use high-tech materials in structure. The structure and composition of adult diapers are described below.
(1) Bottom film: It is the bottom material of the diaper, which has the function of preventing leakage and showing the function of wetness.
(2) Front waist sticker: It is divided into two kinds of mesh surface and suede surface. It can be used in conjunction with the magic buckle. It can be pasted repeatedly and the tightness can be adjusted freely.
(3) Left and right stickers: The inner film of the left and right stickers is coated with a layer of silicone oil. When the left and right stickers are peeled off, the glue will not transfer to the inner film. Used in conjunction with the front waist patch to play a fixed role.
(4) Diversion layer: a new type of thermal bonding composite fiber. It has the function of diversion, helps the urine to spread, and keeps the surface dry.
(5) Hydrophilic cloth: 100% polypropylene material, a kind of ultra-fine fiber cloth drawn by hot air flow. Because of its special molecular structure, it has a large surface area and can take advantage of the capillary phenomenon to absorb liquid, move and diffusion. Consisting of continuous filaments, it has good breaking strength and elongation. As the surface material of the product, it also has a dry effect.
(6) Water-repellent fabric: also known as melt-blown non-woven fabric, which belongs to composite non-woven fabric, which is a composite product of spunbond and melt-blown.
Adult diapers are mainly composed of base film, front waist stickers, left and right stickers, diversion layer and other structures. They are comfortable and hygienic to use and meet the needs of adults.
20 Aug 2021
What is the Difference Between Medical Protective Clothing with Blue Seal and Those Without Blue Seal?
17 Feb 2022
Winner Medical Will Teach You How to Choose High-quality Cotton Pads
19 Jul 2021
Function and Specification of Medical Cotton Swab
26 Nov 2021
Characteristics and Applications of the Non-woven Dressing
Other Medical Product Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection