Winner Transparent Film Dressing is composed of a layer of glued transparent polyurethane film and release paper. It is convenient to use and is suitable for joints and other parts of the body.
Patients using indwelling needle or non sticky dressing.
Transparent, breathable, strong ductility, can be used for flexible joint parts. The application is firm and no residual glue when peeling.
Fixation of indwelling needle and dressing.
1. Polyurethane film has a good antibacterial effect and can reduce the risk of infection. Bacterial barrier, protects the wounds against external contamination and reduces risk of infection. Reduces bacterial growth by preventing moisture accumulation.
2. The polyurethane film has good air permeability and can reduce the risk of wound maceration. Breathable and transparent polyurethane film, allows excess moisture to escape from the wound and oxygen to enter, maintains a healthy environment in the wound. Reduces the risk of maceration; Allows monitoring of the wound site without the need for dressing removal.
3. Good waterproof performance brings safe care to patients. Waterproof, impermeable to fluids for safety and protection. Allows the patient to shower with the dressing in situ.
4. The soft absorbent pad with highly absorbent can quickly absorb the exudate.
5. The low-adhesion surface does not have mucous membranes so that the exudate can be quickly diverted into the absorbent pad.
6. Hypoallergenic medical glue effectively reduces allergic reactions in patients.
7. Hypoallergenic adhesive, minimizes the risk of an allergic response. Provides gentle and secure fixation.
Transparent Film Dressing is suitable for aseptic bandaging of small wounds or surgical wounds and other emergency treatments. Wounds in the epithelialization period are characterized by a small amount of exudate, minor wounds, and wounds that are not infected. It can be used for postoperative surgery, as well as for minor burns, scalds, mild abrasions, and cuts. Superficial pressure sores, bedsores, and other chronic wounds can stay on the skin for up to 7 days. Ideally designed for catheters and drainage tubes fixation. Also can be used as a second dressings over alginates, wounds pads, gauzes and other primary dressings.
Liquid Skin Protectants COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Debridement Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solution Personal Care Bandage Exudate Management Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes Product description PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Anti-Adhesion Wound Care Protective Apparel