Winner cannula fixation dressing is a moisture responsive transparent polyurethane film dressing specifically designed to meet the needs of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. Widely used in hospital and clinical settings.
1. Reliable and secure fixation, allow the patient to move freely and yet will remain firmly adhered around the catheter hub so ensuring excellent fixation. Nonwoven and two adhesive tapes reinforce for extra strength when needed.
2. Greater patient comfort, the Highly breathable transparent ﬁlm is conformable and flexible, which reduces stress on the skin. Allows excess moisture to escape from the wound and oxygen to enter, maintains a healthy environment in the puncture point.
3. Convenient visual inspection, transparent and allow regular inspection of the catheter insertion site for signs of infection or phlebitis without removing the dressing.
4. Easy application and removel, also when wearing gloves, the application system with the protection foil, paper frame, and generously sized side tab, ensures easy application.
5. Hypoallergenic adhesive, minimizes the risk of allergic response. Provides gentle and secure fixation.
6. Documentation label, to record date of dressing change.
Ideally designed for catheters and drainage tubes fixation, such as peripheral and central venous catheter fixation.
COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes Product description PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel