Easy to apply foam dressing - customized size, suitable for different body parts and more convenient to diagnose while nursing.
- Silicone layer with even pore---gentle adhesion, secure fixation, painless feel
- Foam layer with vertical absorbing , absorb heavy exudate and reduce periwound maceration
- Polyurethane film backing----breathable, waterproof, bacteria resistant
Burns, pressure ulcers, arteriovenous ulcers patients, also used to seal cavity wounds. Self-adhesive.
Manage moderate to severe exudate wounds, such as arterial/venous ulcers, pressure sores and traumatic wounds, burns, postoperative wounds, and abrasions.
1. Fast absorption, high absorbency, super retention;
2. Good permeability;
3. Minimize pain and trauma with no silicone residue while dressing changes which enhances patients' comfort;
4. Reduce periwound maceration.
Silicone foam dressing without border is indicated for moderate exuding wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, traumatic wounds (e.g., skin tears and secondary healing wounds), under compression, graft and donor sites.
Liquid Skin Protectants COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Debridement Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solution Personal Care Bandage Exudate Management Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes Product description PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Anti-Adhesion Wound Care Protective Apparel