- Polyurethane film/Polyethylene film----breathable, soft and water-proof（Polyethylene film is not applicable）
- Soft silicone layer----self-coating and perforation, clear pore structure, no risk of degumming, good for fragile skin and sensitive skin
1. Gently tack, Non-adherent;
2. Flexible, comformable ,breathable and waterproof;
3. Minimize trauma and pain on dressing removal;
4. Easy to tear with a pre-cutting line.
Minimizes pain and skin damage during dressing changes.
Conforms well to body contours.
Can remain in place for several days.
Extremely soft and comfortable.
Can be repositioned easily.
Silicone bandage tape can be used in any situation where a regular medical tape would be used.
Silicone bandage tape can be used to fixing wound dressing, securing IV lines and fistula needles.
Silicone bandage tape is particularly useful for friable or sensitive skin, like dialysis patients.
Silicone bandage tape is ideal for use in dermatology and orthopedic surgery (requires high skin care)
Silicone bandage tape is especially useful for sensitive sites: eyelids, ears and face.
Silicone bandage tape can be applied directly to the skin and tubing placed on top.
Polyurethane film type
Polyethylene film type
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection