1. Absorbs large amount of exudate, enhances wear time and reduces dressing change frequency; High absorbency can be compared to the market leading brands, absorbs 20 times its own weight.
2. Alginate fiber transforms to cohesive gel which reduces the risk of maceration; Alginate dressing absorbs fluid and transforms fiber to cohesive gel; the “gel block” character reduces the risk of maceration.
3. The unique dressing integrity makes for one-piece removal.
4. Does not adhere to wound site, can be easily removed without pain or trauma.
5. The gel provides a moist environment for the wound bed and facilitates healing process.
Alginate dressing is indicated for the moderate to heavily exuding wounds, for example:
Leg venous and arterial ulcer
Diabetic foot ulcer
First and second degree burns
Skin grafts and donor site
Post-operative and traumatic wounds
Alginate Dressing in Rope Spec.
Liquid Skin Protectants COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Debridement Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Surgical Gowns Incotinence Hygiene OR Solution Personal Care Bandage Excudate Management Super Absorbent Dressing Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Surgical Drapes Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes Product description PurCotton Daily Care