Non-woven Dressing is made of non-woven fabric, which has strong water absorption and is an ideal substitute for gauze sheets. Its packaging can be divided into ordinary packaging and sterilization packaging.
Patients with burns, abrasions, cuts and other acute wounds.
Quickly absorb oozing blood，block bacteria, protect wounds.
1. Non-woven Dressing is soft and comfortable, and has strong air permeability. Soft non-woven fabric with high breathability, reduces the risk of maceration. Soft nonwoven fabric allows the dressing to be conformable to all wound sites.
2. Non-woven Dressing has no fluff and thread and does not shed swarf, so it can reduce the risk of wound irritation.
3. No fluorescent agent, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing.
4. Its water absorption is strong, and it is economical and environmentally friendly. Highly absorbent pad, absorbs exudates quickly and helps to protect the wound from further trauma whilst maintaining a good healing environment.
5. Low adherent wound contact layer, minimizes pain when changing or removing and ensures patient comfort.
6. Hypoallergenic adhesive, minimizes the risk of an allergic response. Providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site, even the more difficult areas like shoulders and axillae.
7. Round corners, reduces occurences of lifting or snag, helping the dressing stay in place longer.
Winner nonwoven adhesive wound dressing is indicated for the wounds in the epithelialising phase. It can be used for various wound care such as exudate absorption, cleaning care, and so on.
The wounds feature Lightly exudate;
Abrasions and lacerations
Skin grafts and donor sites
Minor burns and scalds
Full thickness wounds
Full thickness burns
COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection