Advantages of Raw Material:
High-quality imported American cotton is used as raw material in this surgical absorbent cotton, white and soft, with long fibres and no foreign fibre impurities. And this Absorbent Cotton meets the relevant requirements of YY 0330 and BP 2013.
Absorbent Cotton Production Advantages:
Imported equipment is used in the raw material processing technology; automated production of equipment is used in the Absorbent Cotton production process.
Absorbent Cotton Environmental advantages:
Winner has established production plants and workshops in full compliance with GMP requirements as an absorbent cotton manufacturerand achieved a clean and sterile environment of 100,000 dust-free.
The function of medical cotton used in the wound is far beyond simple cleaning. Applying cotton balls combined with ointments to a wound achieve the sterilization purpose. Applying cotton swabs to the incision part restrain the bacteria in the wound, and at the same time, a moist environment is ensured which is of vital importance for the successful healing. Besides, the fluffy cotton rolls provided by us are with high absorbency and it’s super softness brings great patient comfort. Medical cotton in cleaning the wound is a wonderful sterile method.
Medical cotton is an indispensable component as far as the first aid kit is concerned. 100% pure sterile cotton balls are perfect for prevent bleeding and cleaning cuts. Cotton swabs are especially used for removing damaged tissues from a wound, to be more precisely, for primary and secondary layer debridement. Cotton pads together with adhesive tapes achieve the sealing function, preventing the wound from further infection. Cotton pads also play an important role in exudate absorption during the first aid process.
Medical professionals tend to be more considerate when it comes to the removing of sticky cotton from a wound. Factors such as the amount of cotton and the depth of wound have an influence on the removing method. Most often, the cotton stuck wound is handled by being soaked into the sterile saline solution so as to loosen the scab; and then an instrument can used to gently remove the sticky cotton. Lastly, the wound should be reapplied with sterile gauze.
Properties: Medical Materials & Accessories
Instrument classification: Class I, Is, IIa
Material: 100% bleached cotton
Feature: high absorbency, soft & comfortable
Application: traditional wound care, daily care
- Cotton swab is designed for primary layer, secondary layer debridement, pack prepping and cleansing.Use with exuding wounds, first and second degree burns, surgical wounds, securing and preventing movement of a primary dressing and wound packing.
- Cotton ball is designed to clean or cover minor wounds, absorb light exudate or cover minor wounds. It is can be used for absorption during surgical operation after sterilize.
- Cotton roll is ideal for wound cleansing, application of medication, and packing of wound area and also apply astringents; remove makeup and nail polish; facial wash pad; baby care.
- Cotton Dental Roll is ideal for medical/dental use or wipes,stop bleeding,soft, pliable material minimizes soft tissue trauma
- Cotton bud is widely used in various medical treatments ,cosmetic applications such as used for baby care, health care, makeup remover and also ideal for patients who must frequently change dressings, whenclean your ears, gently use the Swab around outer surface of ear without entering the ear canal.
- Facial cotton id use for facial, nail, or skin care applications, for an everyday use Facial Cotton is advised also as a mask with an occlusive effect for more difficult areas.
Thank you for your attention on Winner Medical
Email us with any questions or inquiries or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.
COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Apparel Surface Disinfection