It provides gentle viscosity, easy to fix in the wound, greatly reduces wound pain and secondary injury when dressing is changed, and absorb a large amount of exudate and lock the liquid, extrusion without reverse osmosis.
1. Higher absorption capacity even under pressure;
2. Able to absorb high density exudate;
3. Excellent retention, which can reduce the risk of maceration;
4. Protect the peri-wound skin from potentially irritant wound exudate and excess moisture;
5. Self-adhesive, can be applied without secondary dressing.
Indicated for the malodourous wounds with moderate to heavily exudate, such as diabetic foot ulcer, pressure ulcer, leg venous and arterial ulcer, first and second degree burns, post-operative wounds and traumatic wounds.
Liquid Skin Protectants COVID-19 Solution Wound Care Gauze Debridement Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solution Personal Care Bandage Exudate Management Antimicrobial Super Sponge with PHMB Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes Product description PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Anti-Adhesion Wound Care Protective Apparel