It provides gentle viscosity, easy to fix in the wound, greatly reduces wound pain and secondary injury when dressing is changed, and absorb a large amount of exudate and lock the liquid, extrusion without reverse osmosis.
1. Higher absorption capacity even under pressure;
2. Able to absorb high density exudate;
3. Excellent retention, which can reduce the risk of maceration;
4. Protect the peri-wound skin from potentially irritant wound exudate and excess moisture;
5. Self-adhesive, can be applied without secondary dressing.
Indicated for the malodourous wounds with moderate to heavily exudate, such as diabetic foot ulcer, pressure ulcer, leg venous and arterial ulcer, first and second degree burns, post-operative wounds and traumatic wounds.
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection