Non-woven dressings are mainly used in medical care, home self-rescue care, outdoor sports, field first aid, sports, post-operative care and various sports injuries. It has a great auxiliary treatment effect on sprains of extremities, soft tissue contusions, and joint swelling and pain and swelling control after the removal of the bone plaster.
1. Safe: It is a passive (light source, power source, air source) medical device, for external use, there is no harm during use.
2. Fast: Take effect in 30 minutes, the more severe the pain, the more obvious the effect.
3. Accurate: Put it on the aching part.
4. Novel: one post is effective.
5. Novelty: It is not a medicine, different from the traditional medicinal patch and does not belong to the scope of medical reform.
It is mainly composed of spunlace non-woven fabric, absorbent pad, isolation film, packaging paper bag, and attached with polymer medical adhesive. The non-woven dressing adopts cotton spunlace non-woven fabric (pure cotton spunlace non-woven fabric). The cotton spunlace non-woven fabric is made of natural fiber pure cotton. After opening and loosening the cotton, the pure cotton is arranged into a net by a cutting-edge carding machine, a netting machine and a drafting machine, utilizing the needle-like water column with large density after pressure, the spunlace machine promotes the entanglement of cotton fibers into cloth.
1. Medical hygiene products include disposable surgical dressings, sterile wipes, wound dressings, soluble hemostatic gauze, medicinal plasters, hemostatic wound healing dressings, bandages, gauze balls, absorbent pads, gauze sheets, surgical towels, surgical gowns, and surgery caps, surgical curtains, isolation gowns, bed supplies, masks, face masks, nasal masks, trauma care, etc., as well as new polymer medical hygiene materials such as super filtration, nano filtration, reverse osmosis filtration, artificial human organs, and surgical sutures.
2. Dry and wet wipes, including disposable wet products, catering wipes, wet cosmetics products, disinfection medical wipes, screen wipes, household wipes, baby wipes, car wipes, are suitable for house cleaning, printing industry, paint industry and other industries.
3. Household hygiene products include cotton pads, facial masks, sanitary napkins, pads, baby and adult diapers, health underwear, deodorant socks, environmental protection bags, tablecloths, disposable toiletries, travel hygiene products, etc.
4. Non-woven dressing is a spunlace cloth with flame retardant, antibacterial, water repellent, antistatic, and water soluble functions. It can be applied into medical protective clothing, military chemical protective clothing, electronics, filtration, packaging and more fields.
20 Feb 2022
Notes for Using Medical Cotton Swabs
01 Feb 2023
How one company is giving people new ways to heal their wounds
01 Feb 2023
How disposable medical products are the answer to infection prevention
18 Oct 2022
Choosing Surgical Consumables - What To Consider
Other Medical Product Solutions Wound Care Gauze Liquid Skin Protectants Foam Dressing Silicone Wound Contact Layer Silicone Scar Repair Sheet Silver Antimicrobial Dressing Masks Face Mask Protective Coverall Incotinence Hygiene OR Solutions Personal Care Bandage Debridement PHMB Antimicrobial Dressing Gloves Particulate Respirator Isolation Gowns Hand Disinfection Ear, Nose and Throat Care Wipes PurCotton Daily Care Adhesive and Film Dressing Exudate Management Protective Apparel Other Protective Product Surface Disinfection